• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass bargain

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Everyone else probably knew this apart from me :oops::lol: but I'm well chuffed, I've just found you can order 15kg bags of Readigrass directly from Friendship Estates the people that make it and including postage it's £19.90, which is the equivalent of £1.32 a bag - I've been paying £3.56 a bag plus postage and getting 5 bags a month so i've got 3 times the amount for about the same price :D

There's the small, or large, problem of where on earth i'm going to store it but at that price i'll cram it in somewhere lol

Its a lot cheaper at Farmways where I get mine from, I actually go there to get it so don't have postage to pay but you can order online. Its £11.00 for 15kgs and £4.99 for p&p :D

Its a lot cheaper at Farmways where I get mine from, I actually go there to get it so don't have postage to pay but you can order online. Its £11.00 for 15kgs and £4.99 for p&p :D

Pfff!!! now you tell me lol :lol: it was the same price where i've got it from but the postage was £7.95 which is what bumped it up, I'll have to find somewhere round here where we can pick it up from to save some more :)

Pfff!!! now you tell me lol :lol: it was the same price where i've got it from but the postage was £7.95 which is what bumped it up, I'll have to find somewhere round here where we can pick it up from to save some more :)

Nowhere locally to me seems to stock big bags anymore ,only the dodson and horrel equivalent which my lot aren't so keen on , so I get mine online.
Still a very good buy for total cost of £15.99 though.

Back