• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla!

chul

Staff member
2011-05-24222222.jpg

2011-05-24222217.jpg

2011-05-24222150.jpg

2011-05-24222105.jpg

Tip toeing, very quietly.

Chul where is your Chin ? At my house now. :love::love::love:

Very pretty, looks alot like Kat. Big almond shape eyes.

You have a chinchilla... and shoes... and she's not eating them? I... I don't understand. :?

I have to lock my shoes away when my four are out. :lol:

She's gorgeous. :love:

You have a chinchilla... and shoes... and she's not eating them? I... I don't understand. :?

I have to lock my shoes away when my four are out. :lol:

She's gorgeous. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sunshine loves or hates my shoes. Tosses them around if he sees them.

I think you chins have a weird shoe fetish. :lol:

Yes if that was my pair there would be utter carnage....shoes shredded, widdle everywhere, wallpaper stripped :lol:

He is very well behaved and very cute :love:

I love chins, but OH won't let me have one (doesn't like them!) but I always thought they were a bit skittish when out?

very cute!

what are chins like personality/behavior wise? kinda like rabbits?

I'm not sure about others, but Mr Chinchinnins just runs and jumps about EVERYWHERE. You can hold him and stroke him, but once he's on the floor he just runs away :lol: He hates other animals too :oops:

He's gorgeous :love: I had the pleasure of looking after one for a week, when I let him out he was under the chairs, climbing the chairs, up the curtains! :lol:

He's gorgeous :love: I had the pleasure of looking after one for a week, when I let him out he was under the chairs, climbing the chairs, up the curtains! :lol:

:shock::lol:

He hasnt tried going up curtains yet thankfully!!!!

Back