• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toilet training nightmare!

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Argh! Just as I think they're at least containing the wee to litter trays and their bed...

...I went for a shower came down, and saw they'd kept their bed clean! All in the litter trays in their bed! Good bunnies!

Turned around, walked across the kitchen and stepped in a puddle of wee. Then another. GRRR! I had bought their tunnel back in from the shed as they kept weeing in it so I'd taked in out.

They wee'd in it again - I think it's going to be an outside toy from now on!

Any advice? They're about 4 months old - I'm sure they're getting worse - does it really get a lot easier after spaying?!

Spaying will help, yes but it is not an over night thing.

Well, I must say that Jimby was so easy to train, he was semi potty trained when we got him at 6 months (unneutered) We had him trained to poop and wee in the same place after about a month I would say, Cookie again she was quite a good one for peeing and now she also poops and wees in the same place as Jims.

Dont get me wrong, they do SOMETIMES have accidents where they pee outside of their potty but they are very few and far between.

Thanks for the adice - I hope they get the hang of it - they do wee in their tray nearly always - someone gets caught out probably once every 2/3 days - not sure if it's the same bun each time or just between them.

To be honest, poo's aren't too bad either - it could all be worse I'm sure!

It will get better :D I had a nightmare with mine but suddenly they just " got it,"

Still so much easier than trying to toilet train my toddler :thumb:

haha! Thanks Sparkle!
They've just having the longest bath on the rug in the sitting room tonight.

haha, Binky just stuck her foot right in her ear! That was weird!

Hope they don't pee on the rug... :lol: it's their special one at least

Back