• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you love the most about rabbits

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
What is it that makes you love rabbits so much or what gives you the most pleasure?

I love giving them the best of everything I can afford and seeing them being happy makes me happy :D

Oh and I adore watching them eat, I love the sound it makes and the way their jaw goes from side to side, I could sit and watch them eat all day and not get bored! :love:

How about you?

I love watching them binky, and when I give them something yummy like herbs (or a piece of banana) I love watching their bum muscles twitch!!

I love it when they lick me, and when they come running to my feet to say hello... Infact the only thing I don't like is their scratchy nails and sharp teeth :lol:

I love everything about my buns!! :love: Even when Jimby chews on something he shouldnt, to get attention becasue when you tell him off he runs off and binkies, I also love when Cookie digs the bed covers, becuase she is just being a stroppy teenager :lol:

:love:

The sound of them eating. Having a bun with gut problems that is such a reassuring sound, and seeing their little chops going... :love:
Also with The Duchess too, they are so gentle and inquisitive. Truly do not have a bad bone in their body. :love:

Aw made me feel all gooey inside now. Gonna go hug the buns :love: :love:

i love how gentle, inquisitive, intelligent and beautiful they are:love:

i also love the ways they have fun and act daft:D

I love seeing them tearing round the garden madly binkying best of all.

If I'm having a bad day and I see wild rabbits, it makes everything ok. I don't know why

I love how you have to earn their trust, how they're hard work but the rewards make it so worthwhile...

When they interact with you and jump on your back, or when zoid licks my forehead then starts pulling my hair out as if he is grooming me!

I love seeing him n Mary together and snuggled up, and when they go crazy and just start binkying everywhere!

Everything already said, plus......

Seeing them flop, stretch up and yawn, come over and nudge your leg when you are on the computer, how they annoy me and have to be right beside me when i am cleaning out the litter trays, and watching them tuck into the hay with gusto when i put a fresh handful in :)

I forgot to say I love bunny Mawf!

GoingHomeDay003.jpg

I love seeing them happy :love: doing bunny 500's and binkies, and I love it when they lick me :love: I love everything about bunnies!! I think I was one in a previous life :lol:

I love sitting down with them. They crawl all over me, tug at my jeans, and just sit on my lap.

It's nice coming home to something that is genuinely happy to see you, unlike my OH :lol:

They way they shove their face through the bars when I come in the room and flop their silly little paws over the bars! Their furious snuffling when something exciting is happening! Their big fluffy bottoms and silly wiggly tails. Their idiocy when some noise happens outside and you get all BIG-EYES-LOW-TO-FLOOR-ness :lol:!

Back