• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anivac

It's also safer for the vets to use. If they accidentally inject themselves with either of the other vaccines it's quite dangerous.

my vets have just started using it so i'm going to try it, have used lapinject for the others which was very good but this is better for 1 bunny as none is wasted!

Sadly yes, it's the same for all the VHD vaccines. There was a long topic on it that got locked.

:shock::cry: They KILL bunnies to make it? Why? I thought they were just tested on.

Note: Not that I agree with even testing these things on animals!

:shock::cry: They KILL bunnies to make it? Why? I thought they were just tested on.

Note: Not that I agree with even testing these things on animals!

I think it's the only way that it can be manufactured. I know it doesn't make it much better but I believe they can get thousands of vaccines from one infected rabbit. I'll see if i can find the thread.

I'm not trying to start anything, just wanted some info. Is it impossible to make a vaccine without killing bunnies?

I know your not trying to start anything :) just wanted to say that it's a very emotive issue.

Back