• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dont you love it when

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
your buns eyes smile. It sounds ridiculous to say :oops: but.... theres this look my buns espeically yuki give me when we cuddle and I fuss her. Her eyes are just filled with what looks and feels like love and happiness and she seems so content its like her eyes say I love you :oops:

:love: Badger used to get that very look when he was eating something yummy. His little beady eyes. :love:

^______^ lovely isnt it

I will have to get a photo sometime but its so lovely I really feel the love from her and as shes doing it she nudges me and snuggles up against me ^__________________^ she makes me soooo happy

Ivy gives me a good old groom when she's happy starts with my hands, jumps onto my shoulder (when I'm sat on the floor) and licks my face :love::love:

you are very lucky:love: because all I get told is
" yes :roll:you have had your two second cuddle,:roll: yes your the boss":roll: :idea:
( give her quick lick it might distract her)
before Bella squirms her way out off my arms.

As for Jacob I'm lucky if i get to give him a nose rub these days.:(

since they have been out side they have change:cry::cry: Not interested in me, only my fridge:(

you are very lucky:love: because all I get told is
" yes :roll:you have had your two second cuddle,:roll: yes your the boss":roll: :idea:
( give her quick lick it might distract her)
before Bella squirms her way out off my arms.

As for Jacob I'm lucky if i get to give him a nose rub these days.:(

since they have been out side they have change:cry::cry: Not interested in me, only my fridge:(

thats a good and bad thing but at least they are happy ^________^

I know what you mean. Pie does this when she flops next to me. It's hard to explain but she really does just look at me like "I luvs you mummy" :love: :love: :love:

I know what you mean. Pie does this when she flops next to me. It's hard to explain but she really does just look at me like "I luvs you mummy" :love: :love: :love:

:love:exactly ^______^ like a babys eyes when it hears its mothers voice and it smiles :love: pure love and affection

Smiley eyes. :love:

Grimmy.jpg

Back