• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maddy

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I LOVE Maddy, she's become such a sweetie! Yesterday morning she decided she wanted to come in my room, so I let her in and got back into bed, she curled up on my chest.. I was just falling asleep when suddenly she smacked me in the mouth :shock: :lol:

Here she is in her favourite spot, watching the world go by, with a huge smile :love:

1madsss.jpg

1madss.jpg

1madds.jpg

1madds2.jpg

Please excuse the state of the windows, my mum decided to spray them with water while hosing the garden so they look filthy :roll:

Oh wow, Maddy is stunning. :love::love::love:

Miss having a cat, they are such characters. Never had a smack in the mouth though. :lol:

I just thought that first pic where she's smiling, she's probably reminiscing about smacking me :lol:

How can you survive catless? I have six and I adore them :love::love: I'm a cat lady at heart and couldn't ever be without them.

That last pic looks as if she's plotting dark deeds. You may find yourself rudely awaken again tomorrow! :lol:

Back