• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mylo and capri are the only winners....

...every night i shake the treat box and normally mylo jumps up on the sitee to get one and normally capri gets given a treat cos shes too lazy :roll: anyway, i did this tonight and was shaking the box loads and they were running round like mad rabbits and i was determined not to give in until at least one of them jumped up.

All of a sudden i dropped the box on the floor, fenugreek crunchies, other treats everywhere. I couldnt pick them up fast enough so it was a race to see how many they could eat before i pick them up :roll:

haha little monkies - I bet they went mad!

I managed to knock all the pellets off the side when I was changing their bedding the other day - they were getting in the way anyway, but they went mental! I had to shut them in the other room so I could clean it up and finish changing their bed :lol:

haha little monkies - I bet they went mad!

I managed to knock all the pellets off the side when I was changing their bedding the other day - they were getting in the way anyway, but they went mental! I had to shut them in the other room so I could clean it up and finish changing their bed :lol:

mad is an understatement!!!

Back