• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobtails on BBC News!

yes I saw that this morning before school :D, there was also a good section on newsround about rabbit care :D Rabbits seem to be on tv alot recentley which is great as it is promoting welfare.

That was actually really good :D I'm glad the only food that was really mentioned was hay :lol:

It's also the first time I've seen presents actually being receptive to what the rescue people have said :D

Milo and I watched it this morning. He hopped up on the sofa while Delia was talking and it looked like he was watching the TV. I think maybe he recognised her voice (he goes there for boarding). The ears were twitching and then when she finished got back off the sofa and went back to his bunny business.

Excellent! If only Jeremy Vine had a proper rabbit expert on like Delia, who knew what they were talking about. Delia did really well! :D

(and the bunnies are well cute! :love:)

Back