• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport help urgent - Surrey

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I need to get little Oakley to Kris (Starlight) in Kingston by this Friday, however I have a funeral and can't do it. Can anyone help please? I'm in Guildford.

That would be amazing if you could. I was hoping, if possible, for this to be done Thursday evening?

ah, that will be tricky for me as have a 2 year old son and husband doesn't get in until very late. Was thinking I could manage an afternoon trip with child in toe. I'm in Hampshire you see.

Ahh. Thursday afternoon would be okay. Didn't realise you were Hampshire, thought you were in Surrey!

I come from tolworth orig so have parents there. In north hants so not too much of a crazy trip. Chat tomorrow if ok as need to zzzzzzz now x. Can you pm me details :)

Tomorrows Thursday, right? I'm at hospital in the morning, but will be home from 11.30am onwards!

Back