• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bale of hay = ginormous poops!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I recently started using a new bale of hay and it's completely different to the last one. The last one was lovely and green and sweet smelling - this one however, doesnt look that great as its golden coloured with long stalky strands and it doesnt really smell.

Guess which one's producing the bigger poops! The one that doesnt look that appetising :lol:

Same here! I had some lovely green timothy hay but then the shop didn't have anymore so I got some cheap meadow hay, he prefers it and the poops are so much better :roll::lol:

I've found this time of year the bales get yellower but the rabbits don't mind and their poops get very golden :thumb:

:lol: I've just posted about this very same thing (well, in an around-about kind of way)! I got my two new baled hay and their poops are a lot bigger too!!

I was out in the aviary giving it 'oooh wow, look at the size of those, and they're soo golden, you're such good bunnies'!! (how sad we all are) :lol:

I'm jealous of your poops :( Mine still produce little ones, they haven't got the hay thing yet x

Back