• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so annoyed

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
A gal on my facebook kind of know her but not enough to judge she is getting rid of her two dwarf hamsters as she has no room in house but then she is getting an outdoor rabbit . I have just said please be careful with ur two small children 1 and 5 months as the rabbit will be more scared than them

im disgusted id take the hamsters in if they were free but can i say that

grr not happy :(

You need someone more tactful than me to explain why bunnies aren't good pets for children...

You could start little status updates like "ooo...my little horror of a bunny just bit me" and "Shakira just cost me £150 at the vet - ummm...no going out for me then!" Or suchlike.

xxx

You need someone more tactful than me to explain why bunnies aren't good pets for children...

You could start little status updates like "ooo...my little horror of a bunny just bit me" and "Shakira just cost me £150 at the vet - ummm...no going out for me then!" Or suchlike.

xxx

aww id feel mean on shakira lol everyone knows she is amazing :( x

Back