• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tescos Paper cat litter

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
Hiya

Does anybody use this? and if yes how do u find it? i was using back to nature but is pretty expensive for a small bag,so went and brought tesco one stupidly brought 2 bags as cant get there very often,but it seems quite dusty!! ive put plenty of hay on top but am bit worried about it now:oops:

i had intened on buying the wood one but saw it said pine scented so wasnt sure!!

Hiya

Does anybody use this? and if yes how do u find it? i was using back to nature but is pretty expensive for a small bag,so went and brought tesco one stupidly brought 2 bags as cant get there very often,but it seems quite dusty!! ive put plenty of hay on top but am bit worried about it now:oops:

i had intened on buying the wood one but saw it said pine scented so wasnt sure!!

The paper one should be fine, and you were right to avoid the pine scented one. Some people use sawdust under the hay in their litter trays as well :)

Back