• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wonder who this is...

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
226476_2087613513704_1346175338_2509314_376535_n.jpg

:p:love:

She's from Paws Here rescue where I volunteer, I'm picking her up tomorrow :) Took this picture today when I was going in to reserve her and give her plus the others some greens :D She came in on Thursday, so she's not been in a long time. The other females (only two single girls out of about 30 buns!) have been there for alot longer but both wouldn't be suitable and I just fell in love with her!:oops:

She does look like Matilda doesn't she? :love:

She's from Paws Here rescue where I volunteer, I'm picking her up tomorrow :) Took this picture today when I was going in to reserve her and give her plus the others some greens :D She came in on Thursday, so she's not been in a long time. The other females (only two single girls out of about 30 buns!) have been there for alot longer but both wouldn't be suitable and I just fell in love with her!:oops:

She does look like Matilda doesn't she? :love:

awww :D poor boy buns :(

Thanks everyone :D She's home now, she binkied 5 minutes after getting out the carrier :love::lol: She has helicopter ears too, she can't decide whether to have them up or down :love: I think I'm in love :oops:

Back