• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snooopy is being a naughty boy

allie1904

Mama Doe
:cry::cry::cry:

He appears to be having some dominance issues and constanlty chasing Smudge, we have had some fur pulling and Smudge can't settle properly.

Don't know what to do really.

i wouldn't do anything unless it gets very nasty.. there seem to be a lot of folks on here recently reporting solid bonded buns going through this.

mine are all doing a bit of chasing and i found some grey fluff in the shed last night (Buddy's) but this morning they were all snuggled together... bizzare! :?

I've made another litter tray so they can both graze but as soon as Snoopy approaches Smudge, Smudge runs away :cry: I've shut all the doors upstairs so they've just got the landing and downstairs, so I can see what's going on.

xx

If it continues, pop them in a carry case, and go for a 10-15 minute car ride, then see how you get on :)

Restrict space if possible/necessary.

If it continues, pop them in a carry case, and go for a 10-15 minute car ride, then see how you get on :)

Restrict space if possible/necessary.

Cars in work with OH. OH is going go-karting after work so won't be home til about 12 midnight.

I may block off the stairs so they have to stay downstairs with me.

Back