• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deli the dalmation.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
075.jpg

Looking for a treat she dropped.
077.jpg

080.jpg

She doesn't normally look that miserable.:roll::lol:

Deli has been very good on her legs today and had her acupuncture session too. The vet has no concerns about her, but I hope she is even better in the next few days after her treatment. There is really nothing else we can do to help her- physio, acupuncture, tramadol, steroid, zantac for her tummy ( the steroid can upset some dog's tummies) and she's just finished a course of cartrophen. She is exhausted now, poor old thing, she's sound asleep on her sofa.:lol:

Its a miracle- Deli is heaps better, she is walking pretty well and much brighter, she even followed me around to the car and back again- and she's started to poop outside again.
I know this may be short lived but maybe, just maybe we have bought her a bit more comfortable time.:D

at last!! a photo of Deli and she is gorgeous! :love::love::love:

so pleased the acupuncture has made things a lot better for her, it always gave tyke a new lease of life for a while (he slept for 24 hours after then woke with a real spring in his step)

i never realised she was a dalmation, she really is a sweetie, i love her old contented little face, there is always something nice when you see an old dog who is well loved and looked after. :)

at last!! a photo of Deli and she is gorgeous! :love::love::love:

so pleased the acupuncture has made things a lot better for her, it always gave tyke a new lease of life for a while (he slept for 24 hours after then woke with a real spring in his step)

i never realised she was a dalmation, she really is a sweetie, i love her old contented little face, there is always something nice when you see an old dog who is well loved and looked after. :)

Yes, she's a dalmation, although I often think she has pointer in her. Apparently spondylosis is fairly common in dalis, my vet's dali has it too but a lesser degree. They all like Deli, because she was saved from being PTS by them.

Back