• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I LOVE this forum... On Friday all my buns will be...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
...fostered by forum members I have met on here, while OH and I move house.

We have so much to be grateful for, especially this forum community. The give and take on here is extraordinary and that means I'll always help any member whenever I can.

Thank you to:

One of the Family: For looking after Billy and Ruby
Starlight: For looking after Penelope and Buzz
Snowy (Theo): For looking after Ralph and Rosie

:love::love::love:

its true iv made some fantastic freinds on here. yesterday a member i met through the forum came with me to our vets to drop off some treats for dora to make her feel better after the flystrike, and last week she dropped by and minded the buns while i went away overnight. on saterday im going to a freind i met through the forums bbq and fancy dress party (we often do things like that together even though she lives a 2.5hour drive away)
also a week or so ago another forum freind came by to visit me from kent and talk shop (well buns) with me.

im very grateful to all the support and good freinds i too have made through the forum

That's very reassuring for you, to know your bunnies will be well looked after while you move. :D:D:D

I hope the move itself goes smoothly..... Alfie says he can drive up in his car and help with the boxes. ;) Sadly I think he meant chewing holes in them though, not lifting them. :lol:

thats lovely:love:

knowing that your buns are in fellow bunny people's care will help to make your move much less stressful:)

I will get you some pictures on the weekend Kate :)

Penelope has been such a madam!
She can only have certain heavy weight ceramic dog bowls, as the metal ones, she likes to use as a frisbee, complete with water :shock::lol:

Buzz's hocks are doing fine. Had to try and find the sore bits, as he has a nice layer of fur over them at the moment.

Buzz dislikes "common" towels and throws/digs them around! So I have to get their vetbed in the wash straight away, and get it back in time for the pampered bunnies before tantrums are thrown(Penelope- water bowl)!

I will get you some pictures on the weekend Kate :)

Penelope has been such a madam!
She can only have certain heavy weight ceramic dog bowls, as the metal ones, she likes to use as a frisbee, complete with water :shock::lol:

Buzz's hocks are doing fine. Had to try and find the sore bits, as he has a nice layer of fur over them at the moment.

Buzz dislikes "common" towels and throws/digs them around! So I have to get their vetbed in the wash straight away, and get it back in time for the pampered bunnies before tantrums are thrown(Penelope- water bowl)!

She is one of the naughtiest bunnies I have ever known. I think it was Mrs Bunnykins who said that if there was a rabbit apprentice she would win hands down, as she's so determined...

Thank you for looking after them!

She is one of the naughtiest bunnies I have ever known. I think it was Mrs Bunnykins who said that if there was a rabbit apprentice she would win hands down, as she's so determined...

Thank you for looking after them!

Yes, it was me who said that about Penelope!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you have managed to find temporary homes for all of your lovely buns while you move.

We hope that it all goes according to plan, and your furry family are re-united soon.

Best of luck.

Di and the furry family. x

Back