• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking bunnys to the vet together or not?

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
Need to take Bugsy to the vet on sat afternoon for his myxi jab... Should i bring Bubbles aswel just to keep them together? She doesent need her jab she had hers in december...?What to dooo?:lol:

Always take bonded pairs together when possible -even if one of them needs an op.

I took one of a bonded pair to be spayed and it broke the bond. :(:(
When she came back she was aggressive to her partner as though it had been their fault and despite my best efforts I never managed to re-bond them.:(
I had to provide separate quarters and divide my garden in half with a big fence.

This doesn't always happen- but it can.

definitely take them in together where possible.

sue:wave:

yes I take mine together for jabs, but if i find ruby needs to go alone (once she was poorly) i could take her alone and reggie doesn't mind. i can't do it the other way round though, she doesn't like me taking reggie away.

I take them together but also,you co
uld have her vaccs again so next time its the same time. I did with mine though he was 4months in. No harm&saves you trip in months time.:)

they go together i cnt separate them theyre never more than 50 cm away from each other at all times lol even bum touchin lol

Ech. I am going to risk a slating here and say that for short appointments I only take one at a time, as I have trouble carrying two. It doesn't seem to have done them any harm. :)

Back