• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO The Duchess

Hi

I have an e-mail in my profile as my inbox here is fills up so quickly :D

therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

If it's about the wendy house, then I saw your note about it being first come first served and I am afraid that I can't get to you earlier than next weekend (at the earliest) so didn't pursue.

If next weekend/week is any good then I'd still be interested dependent on timings for you as it's a very busy weekend for me both rescue/bonding and boarding wise.:D

Thank you.

Helen

If you can make use of it Ill hide it out the way behind garage !!

Much rather it went to a good creative home !! :wave:

If you can make use of it Ill hide it out the way behind garage !!

Much rather it went to a good creative home !! :wave:

Thankyou.

Could you e-mail me your contact details and address and I'll catch up with you later in the week when I know how my poorly bunny is faring and what my bonding is doing?

Helen

Me again sorry to be difficult but email is not working:( when you get chance pm your number and ill call you, no rush you sound very busy !! Hope bunny ok x

Me again sorry to be difficult but email is not working:( when you get chance pm your number and ill call you, no rush you sound very busy !! Hope bunny ok x

Thank you.

Sadly bunny is very poorly. It's my Morris Chunk. Has possible Megacolon, disasterous entropians and on Sunday a facial abcess burst with the puss going in his eye socket.

He's needing constant watching today and is in for an op on Friday if he stays stable so the weekend may be spent here with post op care (all being well it will).

I'lll be back on here later this evening but must go and do my cleanout now.

Thanks again.

Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely wendy house and fencing. I am sure you'll approve of the transformation when it's complete. Will post photos as soon as we can!

Back