• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If anyone sees a 6x2 hutch + 6x4 run...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...you know, like the underrun with attached hutch.

Can you let me know if you find one on ebay or on your travels in the somerset/gloucester area please?

Thank you :)

Build one Gray! I'm going to be trying to build a run, i'd like to know there would be someone else out there struggling :lol:

Build one Gray! I'm going to be trying to build a run, i'd like to know there would be someone else out there struggling :lol:

I looked at that matey.

I've actually been thinking about it, but thought i'd put the feelers out.

I'm not great at DIY, so i'd be constantly concerned about the stability and safety and stuff.

I looked at that matey.

I've actually been thinking about it, but thought i'd put the feelers out.

I'm not great at DIY, so i'd be constantly concerned about the stability and safety and stuff.

Me either. Maybe see if anyone on RU has any blueprints? I know Stator has built his own before.

Did that company ever get back to you? Oh, did you get the mats?

No, they didnt. I was most disappointed. I wont contact them again. An online company who doesnt reply to customer queries doesnt go down in my good books :wave:

And no, i didnt yet, as thinking of housing improvements, so held off.

No, they didnt. I was most disappointed. I wont contact them again. An online company who doesnt reply to customer queries doesnt go down in my good books :wave:

And no, i didnt yet, as thinking of housing improvements, so held off.

That is so annoying. I have been impressed at loads of people getting back to me at the moment. Even the council when I mailed them yesterday about a bigger garden waste bin for all the bunny rubbish. I got a second brown bin delivered this morning. 24 hours, the council:shock:

Anyway, will keep an eye out for hutches when I am surfing.:wave:

Have you looked at the Happy Hutch Company Graham? They will make things to your own spec, but they are a bit on the pricey side..

Back