• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some sleepy dogs.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Bruno-

017.jpg

Willow-

037.jpg

Pepsi-

013.jpg

Pepsi looks so cute! I love the fact the other 2 sleep with their tongues out! :lol: :love:

aw.. so sweet and sleepy. :)

how is Deli?? :love:

Deli is very bad at the moment. She was pretty good over the weekend but the last 2 days she can't really support herself on her back right. She gets her acupuncture tomorrow so really hoping this helps. She us so bright otherwise but can barely walk because when the back leg goes the others are too weak to support her.
Really don't know what we can do next, not much I suspect.

Also watching Polly the rat closely, she's still bright but is struggling to hold food because the tumour is so big. Feeding her lots of baby food but know she doesn't have long left either.:cry:

Deli is very bad at the moment. She was pretty good over the weekend but the last 2 days she can't really support herself on her back right. She gets her acupuncture tomorrow so really hoping this helps. She us so bright otherwise but can barely walk because when the back leg goes the others are too weak to support her.
Really don't know what we can do next, not much I suspect.

Also watching Polly the rat closely, she's still bright but is struggling to hold food because the tumour is so big. Feeding her lots of baby food but know she doesn't have long left either.:cry:

aw sorry to hear she isn't too good at the moment. hopefully the acupuncture will help. tyke used to have it (you could be describing him the way you describe how Deli is) and it really knocked it out of him for 24 hours but after that he had good spells and you could see it had helped.

its not easy having one ill pet that you are constantly having to watch, let alone two. i hope they both pick up a little for you. :cry:

Your doggies look so contented :love::love::love::love:I really hope the acupuncture helps Deli,its done wonders for my springer,hydrotherapy also helped her arthritic joints

Back