• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobtails On Bbc Breakfast - Link to video clip Post 22

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully if it's Delia she'll have some good stuff to say and get the real message across!

Last edited:
Bikky and Badge are there at the moment, maybe they'll be famous ;) Delia is a star, gutted i didn't know it was on! Will try and get hubby to do that iphone recordy thing.

I only saw some of it, from where she talked about litter trays but she gave some excellent information & covered neutering & speying :D :wave: Yay at last! :D:D Good job :thumb:

Well done delia. It's a shame they didn't say the blue hutch wasn't a suitable accommodation, but delia was great. Nice message about them not being children's pets. Wish she'd had longer though!

I think the presenters were genuinely shocked about litter training aswell, it's brilliant getting this information out there to change the 'perception' of the rabbit as a pet, as long as it gathers momentum every year it will eventually get through.:D

She did a great job didn't she. Whilst there were a few things that we would all have liked to have been raised, I feel that given the time allowed and the direction that the presenters took the item, she did magnificently to bring it back to the correct message.

Most importantly that they are not good kids pets.

Awesome job Delia!

:thumb:
She did a great job didn't she. Whilst there were a few things that we would all have liked to have been raised, I feel that given the time allowed and the direction that the presenters took the item, she did magnificently to bring it back to the correct message.

Awesome job Delia!

They just mentioned the rabbits again! I think some of the BBC staff are quite taken with them, that would be wonderful if some more celebs adopted some and got behind the campaign.

Awesome job Delia!

Yes and I thought this was really emphasised :D:D Lets hope some people take note :wave:

Missed it :cry:

Great to know it went well. I've met Jim and Delia they're great :D

They are aren't they.

Bunnies are their life and they take no prisoners when it's about education, welfare and the lives of the rabbits in their care. Delia says it like it is. I love this!

They are aren't they.

Bunnies are their life and they take no prisoners when it's about education, welfare and the lives of the rabbits in their care. Delia says it like it is. I love this!

...and (IMO) that's whats needed :thumb: She articulated herself extremely well though and didn't come across as a know-it-all or pushy, just great! :D It's made my day!

Aww I missed it! But well done Delia, sounds like she did a great job. Can you watch in on iPlayer maybe?

Back