• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex Folks - Possible Ebay Bargain - 6ft Double Hutch

Yeah but you are though! Really, just not at yours.

:lol: That may be seen as false advertising.

even if she would do a Buy It Now, I need to check with my parents. Whilst I know I want to expand accommodations, I have yet to share it with them. :lol:

I've been mailing the seller all morning as id seen this hutch on preloved. She did have 5 this is the last one. She did accept a buy it now from me for £95 but had to be picked up by Thursday which i couldn't do am so gutted. Not sure if she would do it for anyone else as id had previous contact with her on preloved but my account was playing up. Just thought id share!

I've been mailing the seller all morning as id seen this hutch on preloved. She did have 5 this is the last one. She did accept a buy it now from me for £95 but had to be picked up by Thursday which i couldn't do am so gutted. Not sure if she would do it for anyone else as id had previous contact with her on preloved but my account was playing up. Just thought id share!

Was she running boarding or something then to have had so many?

She didn't say whether she was a breeder but then i didn't ask. She just said she has had to rehome her rabbits. The hutches are under a year old and look in good condition so hopefully she was a good breeder (if there is a thing).

I just need to figure out how to transport it now. *panics* I entered a really low bid not expecting to get it. :lol::roll:

I just need to figure out how to transport it now. *panics* I entered a really low bid not expecting to get it. :lol::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
sure you will be able to hire a man and van for fairly cheap if no-one can help :)

try the local buy and sell :)

Tracy I am so happy for you as I was going to bid, but my viewers came early! Glad it was you who got it now ;)

I think, If I am right, the woman lives 5 minutes drive, if that, from where I am if that helps you in working out distances.

Oh don't! :lol: I spend my life putting in bids on things on ebay that i win and it's then like, uh oh!!! How am I gonna get it! :lol:
Hope you can get transport sorted, that really is a bargain!

Tracy I am so happy for you as I was going to bid, but my viewers came early! Glad it was you who got it now ;)

I think, If I am right, the woman lives 5 minutes drive, if that, from where I am if that helps you in working out distances.

If we can, we'll drop off the Megazorb to you then.

Think we are able to transport it which is a relief. When you posted that, you became my backup plan for if we couldn't and if you wanted the hutches. Sorry Kris we can transport :(

If we can, we'll drop off the Megazorb to you then.

Think we are able to transport it which is a relief. When you posted that, you became my backup plan for if we couldn't and if you wanted the hutches. Sorry Kris we can transport :(

Don't be sorry, I'd of been stretching finances to buy them as it were, so O/H is slightly relieved I didn't have time to get in last minute! :lol:

Though if your van breaks down outside my house and the hutches "slide" into my garden, it won't be my fault ;) :lol:

Back