• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibe for Salt please

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Just had to pop Salt down to the vet, as he's not eating and looking very unhappy.
He's had metoclop and metacam, and brought some home to give later.
Could we have some vibes for my beautiful little man please.

Thanks.
I was up at 5 to give him his next set of meds, and he had a couple of dandelion leaves and some grass.
That's the only thing he will eat at the moment. He's had some more recovery food and he's pooed a little, so hopefully he'll be on the mend soon.

Thanks.
I was up at 5 to give him his next set of meds, and he had a couple of dandelion leaves and some grass.
That's the only thing he will eat at the moment. He's had some more recovery food and he's pooed a little, so hopefully he'll be on the mend soon.

Hope he has a good day today!!

Thank you! Me too. It's not like my Salt to be so quiet. He's not hunched in a corner any more though, he's sat out in the sunshine, so that's a good sign.

He's had his teeth checked and she couldn't see any obvious problems, but did say that once he's feeling better, we'll have him in for a more thorough examination.
I'm at work now, but left him chomping on some grass, so hopefully he's on the mend. I'll be popping back at lunchtime to check on him.

Back