• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunnys doing

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
RIGHT NOW?
If you can't see them....what were they doing last time you saw them.....
Currently, Blue is having daddy cuddles and Marnie is trying to eat a sticklebrick :roll:

Spenser was eating a fenugreek crunchie last time I was out at the hutch. :) I'll be going to check on him soon before I go to bed. It's really wild here, so we need to use extra weights to keep the cover off. :shock:

Riley is in his hutch and last time I saw him was about an hour ago and he was eating hay. The girls are upstairs in my bedroom and I can hear them running around as usual.

I can't see Frankie and Cookie, but last time I saw them they were in their hutches one on top of the other, (long story!) and Franks was directly under Cookie, they were both in exactly the same pose munching hay!

Lola I can see, she is just having a wee and she's looking at me as if to say "what are you looking at" :lol: oh, she's hopped off and is nibbling the next directory's which I've put to stop her pulling the insulation from under the radiator :roll: OH has some flatpacked boxes up against it today so she has been using it as a tunnel for the last few hours!!

Sounds like somebun is having a drink. Oh actually, no they are both laying down under my bed, somebun must've just had a drink. The other two last I saw were eating hay but that was an hour or two ago now.

They were all eating their veg when I tucked them in for the night about 45mins ago and I bet theyre all nomming on hay now as I topped their hay up as well as veg :D

Would you believe I am cleaning them out. Litter tray is soaking in the bath. In 10 minutes or so, when I have eaten, do the rest. so disorganised today.

Would have let them run around all night but OH needs a decent nights sleep.

Need to get indoor barriers so they can free range 24/7.

Paws up at the cage begging! They've been out for 8 hours today, but as soon as I turn the light off and leave the kitchen I get such a sob story :roll: Poor babies

Mini's in the litter tray now, concentrating, now she's eating a cecal, lovely. Mischa's still asleep. :lol:

Paws up at the cage begging! They've been out for 8 hours today, but as soon as I turn the light off and leave the kitchen I get such a sob story :roll: Poor babies

Haha, bunny begging is so cute it actually hurts. Buckley does it if he can see your toes :lol:
I went over to play with him and he was so excited and begging me to come closer so much he tried to climb up his play pen!

The last time I saw Starbuck and Muesli I had gorgeous snuggles with them both, then they both went off to eat hay.

I cant see the outdoor buns but I expect Twinkle is digging in her big box, and biting it and making a racket, Star is probably eating hay, Kenco and Fay are probably just running about like loons! :lol:

Haha, bunny begging is so cute it actually hurts. Buckley does it if he can see your toes :lol:
I went over to play with him and he was so excited and begging me to come closer so much he tried to climb up his play pen!

I know right, bunny begging makes my heart break!

With those little silly furry paws up at the cage all flopped over. So f-ing cute!:love:

I just finished doing the daily clean so all the buns are eating hay and evening feeds. All happy to have new bedding down, even if it's late in the day. Been late doing this as cassie has been really poorly today.

They are in their kennel and run

last time I saw them they were jumping around my feet asking for more treats was giving them bedtime treats and saying goodnight

Just popped down for a 4am snack and they were happily snoozing away. They opened one eye and decided I wasn't interesting enough and went back to sleep :roll:!
:love:

Julie is lying flat in the middle of the kitchen with her back feet spread out. She is so flat that she looks like a bunny rug. Her chin is pressed on the tile also.

Back