• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunnies!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
This is Thumper and this is Blossom:
Photo0581-1.jpg

Now here are the two bunnies we will be adopting in a week or two hopefully :D

rabbits.jpg

They have no names that I am aware of and they are just what we're looking for. They're being rehomed by the RSPCA, they're both female, they're the same age as my current two, they're the breed we want AND they're spayed! They're perfect!!!!

I've been building a 6x2x2 hutch with dad and we're currently extending the run. For the time being they'll the 2 pairs will have seperate runs/hutchs until I start bonding, but they will be living as neighbours. When they're bonded their runs will be joined (very easily) and the small hutch totally removed :) YEY! All I need is my pay!

Awww I expect their busy, they are lovely I hope your able to offer them a lovely loving home soon :love:

Well she has emailed back, she's mentioned that the Brown Nethi growls a lot and lunges but doens't bite. I've asked (very clearly) if it's humans she dislikes or rabbits. If it's humans then I don't mind. :) I like a challange. Blossom was never a happy rabbit when I rescued her but she's so loving now after a few months of patience :) Still working on her yet though :) If not then she also has a mother and daughter who need a home but the daughter is still too young to leave and the mum needs spaying so it'll be a while before they're available.

We''l see :) Awaiting further emails now :D Hopefully recieve one tonight if I'm lucky!

Back