• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know what type of bunny i have?

briony_y

Young Bun
i thought she was a netherland dwarf but on side of p@h nuggets it says that they are 1-1.1 kg she is 2kg and is not fat, vet says she is good weight but i think she is on skinny side as when she streches out you can see her ribs. she is very tall when she stretches out the only pics i have of her are at about 8-10 wks old but i will post them for you to see!

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

She is lovely:love:
She may have a bit of nethie in her but her markings look like an english ..so could be a nethie english cross

Well I can tell you what sort of rabbit you have there......a lovely one!

I am pretty sure its not a Netherland Dwarf.

Are the ears still "uppity"?

ok thanks i should really take some more pictures soon as not taken any since she was little and she was one in feb

yes her ears are straight up in the air, i got her from a friend who has an accidental litter, typical story of being sold two "girls" but one ended up being a boy. hers are neutered now so will have no more surprises. she said it was a dwarf so i presumed netherland but she was probably mistaken.

I think she looks like a dutch crossed with lop not immediate parents but a gene from further back maybe, very gorgeous whatever she is :love:

thanks everyone she is a cutee will have to get new pics soon. she is now 1 year and 3 months old and is sooo big and tall lol i didn't think she would be such a big bun! that's interesting if she has lop in her as her ears are really vertical!

thanks everyone she is a cutee will have to get new pics soon. she is now 1 year and 3 months old and is sooo big and tall lol i didn't think she would be such a big bun! that's interesting if she has lop in her as her ears are really vertical!

:lol: I'm no expert but I have a dwarf lop and a dutch, an English x Lop and a Rex - she looks a bit like she has the lop markings/fur/body with dutch ears and facial features - I'm just guessing really :lol:

Looking forward to new pics of her. :wave:Sometimes the word 'dwarf' can be confusing with rabbits - I think 'dwarf lops' are generally over 2.2kg.

Back