• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howards big dig

I love this and it's funny because I was only telling someone about this yesterday when they were talking about their bunnies not digging out of the garden - given time they would! Howard proves that.

I love this and it's funny because I was only telling someone about this yesterday when they were talking about their bunnies not digging out of the garden - given time they would! Howard proves that.

Funny Beatrice has just discovered proper digging now she has grass access via the runaround, so lovely to watch :love:

:lol:I've just re-turfed an area that has been dug - I have no doubt 3 out of my four rabbits would be excellent warren construction workers - the exception being Gizmo who is far to aloof - he likes to watch :lol:

Wow!!! I've not seen that video before it was amazing - lol. I'd be scared my bunny wouldn't come out of the hole again though. Mine's never dug like that, he'd dig maybe a few cm and that's it - lol. Probably too much like hard work. ;)

Wow!!! I've not seen that video before it was amazing - lol. I'd be scared my bunny wouldn't come out of the hole again though. Mine's never dug like that, he'd dig maybe a few cm and that's it - lol. Probably too much like hard work. ;)

I think thats why she has the chain on him, initially I was like grrrrr:evil: but when I saw how far she was letting him burrow it kind of makes sense, he's clearly a loved bunny & just has that on so he can have some bunny fun safely.:)

the thing i love most about this video is the fact there is a huge possibly husky sat in the background with his back turned as if oh the bunny is at it again! lol.... x

I posted this video afew months back. I love it!
And yes at first I was also like :? Hmmm, at the leash but it obviously isn't very heavy and he doesn't mind it in the slightest, it's just the owner wanting to make sure he's safe.
I love this bunny! You can really see how he is enjoying himself, wish I had a garden to let Pie and Oberon do this :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back