• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really don't want people to think I'm a bad bunny mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Someone has taken it upon themselves to ***** about the way I keep my rabbits, not that they know anything about me.

Makes me wonder how many people they've told these lies to.

I don't know what's been said about you, but I always go by my opinions of someone, and I like you. Unless my gut instinct tells me otherwise then I'll continue to like you.

Personally, some liars are identifiable and you never alerted my liar radar.

I hope you're ok?

not sure whats happened but if you know your buns care is good thats all that matters this is only a forum you dont need to worry too much about what people on here say and think as long as your set up and care is good

Sorry you've been upset- all that matters is what you feel about the way you keep your buns- it's noone elses business :)

take it with a pinch of salt.. either someone is bad mouthing you and don't have the balls to say it to your face so not even worth bothering about or someone is stirring it just to cause trouble.

if its something on RU in pm's or even in a thread forward it to a mod and let them sort it :wave:

take it with a pinch of salt.. either someone is bad mouthing you and don't have the balls to say it to your face so not even worth bothering about or someone is stirring it just to cause trouble.

if its something on RU in pm's or even in a thread forward it to a mod and let them sort it :wave:

This!

You strike me as a good bunny mum :)

What? That's rubbish, who's been saying that? You're a wonderful bunny mum, with 3 gorgeous buns who you always seem to try and do right by.

*hugs*

That's insane, noone has the right to go bad mouthing about you behind your back!
You know it's not true and so do we, you know you love your bunnies and care for them the best you can and that's all that matters:love:
xx

Thankyou so much everyone.:love:

Yes Emma it was someone on youtube, someone I bet you wouldn't expect. I'll pm you xx

Thankyou so much everyone.:love:

Yes Emma it was someone on youtube, someone I bet you wouldn't expect. I'll pm you xx

That's really sad, someone who you was a friend (I'm guessing?) has decided they need to spread bad things about you! Pathetic really, they're probably just jealous!

I don't know what's been said about you, but I always go by my opinions of someone, and I like you. Unless my gut instinct tells me otherwise then I'll continue to like you.

Personally, some liars are identifiable and you never alerted my liar radar.

I hope you're ok?

Thankyou:)

Yeah I'm okay, I just feel really annoyed because I've never lied about anything, everything I've said about my bunnies is true.

Thankyou:)

Yeah I'm okay, I just feel really annoyed because I've never lied about anything, everything I've said about my bunnies is true.

Then hold onto that. You only need to be able to justify things to yourself. Other people can have their opinions, but they don't actually matter at the end of the day.

But I'm really interested to know who has been spreading this. :lol:But I'm so nosey.

Then hold onto that. You only need to be able to justify things to yourself. Other people can have their opinions, but they don't actually matter at the end of the day.

But I'm really interested to know who has been spreading this. :lol:But I'm so nosey.

I'll pm you:)

That's horrible! It wasnt someone from here was it?!

I'd be very interested to know who has the audacity to badmouth you on Youtube, and still show their face on here!:evil:

You've always struck me as a great bunnymum!

That's horrible! It wasnt someone from here was it?!

I'd be very interested to know who has the audacity to badmouth you on Youtube, and still show their face on here!:evil:

You've always struck me as a great bunnymum!

Yep!

And thankyou:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back