PDA

View Full Version : Really don't want people to think I'm a bad bunny mum.

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Someone has taken it upon themselves to ***** about the way I keep my rabbits, not that they know anything about me.

Makes me wonder how many people they've told these lies to.

Sky-O
23-05-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't know what's been said about you, but I always go by my opinions of someone, and I like you. Unless my gut instinct tells me otherwise then I'll continue to like you.

Personally, some liars are identifiable and you never alerted my liar radar.

I hope you're ok?

susie bun
23-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Aww, I'm sorry you've been upset. :( I've always thought you a very good, caring bunny mum.

weeble
23-05-2011, 08:40 PM
not sure whats happened but if you know your buns care is good thats all that matters this is only a forum you dont need to worry too much about what people on here say and think as long as your set up and care is good

Ambience
23-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Sorry you've been upset- all that matters is what you feel about the way you keep your buns- it's noone elses business :)

donnamt
23-05-2011, 08:41 PM
take it with a pinch of salt.. either someone is bad mouthing you and don't have the balls to say it to your face so not even worth bothering about or someone is stirring it just to cause trouble.

if its something on RU in pm's or even in a thread forward it to a mod and let them sort it :wave:

Mischief and Tinker's Mum
23-05-2011, 08:42 PM
aww no chloe :( Who said it? :shock: You're a fab bunny mum!! :love: Was it over youtube? :(

Blackberry & Co
23-05-2011, 08:42 PM
take it with a pinch of salt.. either someone is bad mouthing you and don't have the balls to say it to your face so not even worth bothering about or someone is stirring it just to cause trouble.

if its something on RU in pm's or even in a thread forward it to a mod and let them sort it :wave:

This!

You strike me as a good bunny mum :)

tiger_lily
23-05-2011, 08:46 PM
What? That's rubbish, who's been saying that? You're a wonderful bunny mum, with 3 gorgeous buns who you always seem to try and do right by.

*hugs*

wally4eva
23-05-2011, 08:48 PM
That's insane, noone has the right to go bad mouthing about you behind your back!
You know it's not true and so do we, you know you love your bunnies and care for them the best you can and that's all that matters:love:
xx

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Thankyou so much everyone.:love:

Yes Emma it was someone on youtube, someone I bet you wouldn't expect. I'll pm you xx

wally4eva
23-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Thankyou so much everyone.:love:

Yes Emma it was someone on youtube, someone I bet you wouldn't expect. I'll pm you xx

That's really sad, someone who you was a friend (I'm guessing?) has decided they need to spread bad things about you! Pathetic really, they're probably just jealous!

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 09:13 PM
I don't know what's been said about you, but I always go by my opinions of someone, and I like you. Unless my gut instinct tells me otherwise then I'll continue to like you.

Personally, some liars are identifiable and you never alerted my liar radar.

I hope you're ok?

Thankyou:)

Yeah I'm okay, I just feel really annoyed because I've never lied about anything, everything I've said about my bunnies is true.

Sky-O
23-05-2011, 09:14 PM

Yeah I'm okay, I just feel really annoyed because I've never lied about anything, everything I've said about my bunnies is true.

Then hold onto that. You only need to be able to justify things to yourself. Other people can have their opinions, but they don't actually matter at the end of the day.

But I'm really interested to know who has been spreading this. :lol:But I'm so nosey.

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Then hold onto that. You only need to be able to justify things to yourself. Other people can have their opinions, but they don't actually matter at the end of the day.

But I'm really interested to know who has been spreading this. :lol:But I'm so nosey.

I'll pm you:)

Pebblesetc
23-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Someone has taken it upon themselves to ***** about the way I keep my rabbits, not that they know anything about me.

Makes me wonder how many people they've told these lies to.

I think you're an amazing bunny mummy!

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 09:25 PM
I think you're an amazing bunny mummy!

RubyTed
23-05-2011, 09:33 PM
That's horrible! It wasnt someone from here was it?!

I'd be very interested to know who has the audacity to badmouth you on Youtube, and still show their face on here!:evil:

You've always struck me as a great bunnymum!

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 09:35 PM
That's horrible! It wasnt someone from here was it?!

I'd be very interested to know who has the audacity to badmouth you on Youtube, and still show their face on here!:evil:

You've always struck me as a great bunnymum!

Yep!

And thankyou:)

Jaysmonkey
23-05-2011, 09:44 PM
That's awful :( Hope you're ok xx

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 09:47 PM
That's awful :( Hope you're ok xx

Yeahhh I'm okay, more angry than anything xx

funnybunnyabc
23-05-2011, 09:51 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug001.gif Screw what anyone else thinks, your a fabby bun-mum :) who's spreading bullplop behind your back? Bet they're not big enough to show their face on this thread :evil:.xx

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 09:53 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug001.gif Screw what anyone else thinks, your a fabby bun-mum :) who's spreading bullplop behind your back? Bet they're not big enough to show their face on this thread :evil:.xx

Probably not!:lol:

Thankyou:) xxx

MichelleGsPets
23-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I really want to know who it was now :P

Your a great bunny mummy Chloe, I see your youtube videos and I honestly do think your excellant and you can really tell how much you care for them and how much you do for them.
Them buns will be spoilt when they get all the things you have for their new setup when they bond :) :love:

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Ohh thanks Michelle:D xx

sacol4940
23-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Name and shame them! :D

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Name and shame them! :D

Nah, I'm not that mean!:lol:

Alicia
23-05-2011, 10:40 PM
I hope you're ok, anyone can see your a brilliant bunny mum and from your photos and videos I can see that your rabbits are very happy and lucky to have you as their owner :)

sacol4940
23-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Nah, I'm not that mean!:lol:

You're obviously nicer than me then :lol:

chloemurray
23-05-2011, 10:44 PM
You're obviously nicer than me then :lol:

Haha! Well it's not that, I needed a bit of a rant so I made this thread, but if I named and shamed then that makes me just as bad as them:)

happysaz133
23-05-2011, 10:50 PM
You have always seemed a nice bunny owner to me :wave:

RampantRabbits
23-05-2011, 11:07 PM
I have a feeling its me, just through process of elimination, really. I cant think of anyone on RU that has youtube that isnt in the collab or Chloes not friends with, apart from me.

I had a disagreement with one of the girls the other day, im not going to make things worse by putting it all over RU but i did something really bitchy to get back at this person. ive never actually said anything behind Chloes back though :?

HorseyHolly
23-05-2011, 11:14 PM
You're an amazing bunny mum :) Don't listen to them :wave:
Could be me actually :shock: I haven't said anything about you though, so unless someone has made it up I had nothing to do with it :lol:

chloemurray
24-05-2011, 06:13 AM
I have a feeling its me, just through process of elimination, really. I cant think of anyone on RU that has youtube that isnt in the collab or Chloes not friends with, apart from me.

I had a disagreement with one of the girls the other day, im not going to make things worse by putting it all over RU but i did something really bitchy to get back at this person. ive never actually said anything behind Chloes back though :?

Yes you did:lol:

It all makes sense now though, why you interrogated me when the buns had sore hocks, asking the same questions overr and over, trying to imply they got no time out of their hutches. Someone I really trust who would have no reason to lie about it has told me.

But whatever. I know I've never lied about my bunnies' care so that's all that matters.

gwaterhouse
24-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Yes you did:lol:

It all makes sense now though, why you interrogated me when the buns had sore hocks, asking the same questions overr and over, trying to imply they got no time out of their hutches. Someone I really trust who would have no reason to lie about it has told me.

But whatever. I know I've never lied about my bunnies' care so that's all that matters.

This! :thumb:

Don't worry about other people. Only worry about if you look in the mirror and can say I love and look after my bunnies better than most people :D which I'm sure you do! :thumb:

chloemurray
24-05-2011, 07:08 AM
This! :thumb:

Don't worry about other people. Only worry about if you look in the mirror and can say I love and look after my bunnies better than most people :D which I'm sure you do! :thumb:

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns
24-05-2011, 07:20 AM
From what I've seen you are a fantastic bunny mummy :D You love your bunnies more than anything, try not to let the person spreading the :censored: get you down xx

chloemurray
24-05-2011, 07:30 AM
From what I've seen you are a fantastic bunny mummy :D You love your bunnies more than anything, try not to let the person spreading the :censored: get you down xx

Thankyou:love: xx