• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny party at vets

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
Jacob and Bella have been invited to a bunny party at our vets on Friday night. Looking forward to meeting local bunny owners. But I'm not sure how the bunny are going to interact? surly we aren't going to let them all run around the vets.

It would be a good way for the vets to make money, sticking plasters on all the bunsters after they have bitten bits of each other!

I was wondering should I take a bag of veg and a bottle of wine for us bun Mums?

A bunny party? Is it some sort of rabbit health check day or something? I can't imagine it would be like puppy parties...what's the point in socializing a rabbit? :?

I'd be a bit cautious about letting you bunnies mix with others you don't know. All kinds of things could be passed around (E.cuniculi/pasteurella etc etc). Hopefully its more of a check over for your buns separately and a social for the humans!

I'd be a bit cautious about letting you bunnies mix with others you don't know. All kinds of things could be passed around (E.cuniculi/pasteurella etc etc). Hopefully its more of a check over for your buns separately and a social for the humans!

you have a good point there!
I need to phone the vets to find out what time it starts. So I will ask about what they plan on doing with the buns!

my cat and dog vet are doing this, as far as I know its just a free check up thing not an actual party for the rabbits :wave:

I'd hope/assume the rabbits get free healthchecks or something individually, then the owners have a chat/talk/discussion on a relevant topic?

Really isnt a good idea to mix rabbits from different sources that are unbonded etc, and I'm sure a vet practice wouldn't try....

Back