• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wheat Grass Seeds

Dustyrabbit

Warren Veteran
Thinking about getting some Wheat Grass Seeds to sow for the Guinea Pigs. Has anyone bought seeds by the kilo rather than the small prepared trays before? I have found some on ebay but something makes me wary of buying seeds this way :lol: Don't want a drugs raid on my hands! Interestingly I have found seeds for a "Titty Fruit" on one wheat grass seed sellers list - that's a new one on me :lol:

is that whats used as 'cat grass'?

i bought some wheat grass seeds before and it looked exactly the same as cat grass:)

It might well be. Some are billed as being loved by cats and dogs as well as GP's and Rabbits. I don't think I'd bother (sounds mean!) for the rabbits but I have a GP who could use putting some weight on and I think she'd enjoy it.

I normally get it from Planet Guinea but they have been out of stock for a little while.

Back