• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful family!!

MichG

Mama Doe
Chloe, Patch and Lily
IMG_0243.jpg

Jasper
Jasper003.jpg

Snoopy
IMG_0335.jpg

Dexter
IMG_0050.jpg

Isabelle
IMG_0820.jpg

Charlie and Poppy
IMG_0157.jpg

And my foster bun...
IMG00459-20110514-1900.jpg

:love::love:

I'll have Chloe, Patch, Lily, Jasper, Snoopy, Dexter, Isabelle, Charlie, Poppy and I'll also take foster bun off your hands too... yeah?? :lol::lol:

Foster Bun reminds me of fluffier version of my Chaos when he was a baby :love::love:

I'll have Chloe, Patch, Lily, Jasper, Snoopy, Dexter, Isabelle, Charlie, Poppy and I'll also take foster bun off your hands too... yeah?? :lol::lol:

Foster Bun reminds me of fluffier version of my Chaos when he was a baby :love::love:

You can have foster bun if you like, am dreading giving her back to P@H when I have fattened her up enough, desperately trying to find her a new home!!

You may also have Chloe, she has dug a massive hole in the middle of the lawn today :roll:

They are all gorgeous. :love::love::love: Do you have a picture of Chloe's hole? Spenser has taken to digging, but he doesn't seem to go very deep. Maybe it is more a girl bunny thing?

No I filled this one in quick before the OH came home and told me off :lol:
I am sure there will be another one appear in no time though :roll:

This is one of her with a previous tunnel she had dug

IMG_0284.jpg

You can have foster bun if you like, am dreading giving her back to P@H when I have fattened her up enough, desperately trying to find her a new home!!

You may also have Chloe, she has dug a massive hole in the middle of the lawn today :roll:

Oh... does she have to go back to P@H? :( Can't you pretend you rehomed her, or you lost her somehow, perhaps Chloe is digging a hole to hide foster bun in? ;)

Someone who was looking at the buns at the rescue said he was ugly :(
I loves him lots!

:shock: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that person should have gone to Specsavers, they are all lovely, :love:I couldn't foster, I couldn't give them away.:(

Oh... does she have to go back to P@H? :( Can't you pretend you rehomed her, or you lost her somehow, perhaps Chloe is digging a hole to hide foster bun in? ;)

Yeah she has to go back to be sold :( I think I am going to pay the £28 for her and then rehome her myself, that way I know she will go somewhere nice, although she hasn't eaten much or pooped this morning so looks like the start of stasis, so into work she comes with me!!

Yeah she has to go back to be sold :( I think I am going to pay the £28 for her and then rehome her myself, that way I know she will go somewhere nice, although she hasn't eaten much or pooped this morning so looks like the start of stasis, so into work she comes with me!!

Hope she is OK.
Think the paying 28 quid & rehoming yourself sounds like a plan.
Your bunny gang are gorgeous :love::love:

Back