• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon tonight :)

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I's guarding me shed, go's away!! (She grunts at certain people when they walk past :lol:)

rab1.jpg

Funny Beano close ups!!

rab2.jpg

rab3.jpg

Hello!

rab4.jpg

Mummeh, no more pictures!!

rab5.jpg

Did you say treats??!!

rab6.jpg

rab7.jpg

Streeechhhh!

rab8.jpg

What are you doing out there mummeh??

rab9.jpg

Mummeh :shock: I's on the loo!! :shock:

rab10.jpg

We'll see you out!! :wave:

rab11.jpg

Very naughty of you to post a thread just as I was having to log off and go to Brownies! :no:

I love all the pics, but the one of Beano on guard duty is frighteningly impressive. Defintiely a 'go away, I'm not in the mood' pose. Spenser is very good at it too. :roll:

Thankyou everyone :)

Susie bun, Beano is very good at getting what she wants, no one will go near her shed if she doesn't want them to. If anyone goes in her shed that's not me she will grunt at the, lunge, then when they leave she'll go back to being normal :? My friend came to see her, knelt down saying her name gently, what did she get? Lunged at and a bite on the knee! My other friend Beano was less defensive around, she's a strange bunny.

The ones she will grunt at when passing her shed is my dad, my 2 year old nephew and my sister. Usually not my mum though :?

Gordon didn't seem too put off by me taking a pic when he was going to the loo, a nice pile of poops was left behind :p

Back