• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no wonder i can say bisc and matt have never had any problems with cylap!

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
just found out it's lapinject they've been having since we started going to our vets! :oops:

o/h was asking questions about the vaccines as they are having vhd soon, and she wanted to know why we were asking, and we said we don't want them having cylap anymore... she said they haven't used that for years and stopped using that long before we even started going there! :shock:

we said what the vet said and she laughed and said he always mixes up names! i think i confused him when i was asking him questions.. :oops:

so on other threads i put my two have never had any problems with cylap, and the vet said he has seen reactions with lapinject.. he got mixed up and it's the other way round! they stopped using cylap because of the reactions they saw. so ignore that if you read me saying it on another thread! :lol:

:lol:

I was going to ask if Beano could not be given the cylap vaccine when she went last month, she's had it once before and had no problems with it but I wanted to be safe, and the vet said 'oh no, I'll be using Anivac' Which I was really pleased with :)

:lol:

I was going to ask if Beano could not be given the cylap vaccine when she went last month, she's had it once before and had no problems with it but I wanted to be safe, and the vet said 'oh no, I'll be using Anivac' Which I was really pleased with :)

that's good. :)

i wanted anivac ideally but i really want them done this week as they are overdue and they already have lapinject in so think i'll stick with that this time. :)

that's good. :)

i wanted anivac ideally but i really want them done this week as they are overdue and they already have lapinject in so think i'll stick with that this time. :)

I would like my two to have either Anivac or Lapinject :)

I would like my two to have either Anivac or Lapinject :)

as long as it isn't cylap it should be ok. :) can't believe i didn't even know what they were being injected with! :shock:

vaccinations tomorrow hopefully so then i can relax knowing they are covered and sorted until their next myxi vaccs in october. :)

Back