• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding Manchester/Stockport

pepperpot

Warren Scout
Hi.

I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere that boards rabbits in this area please. Preferably somewhere that has been tried and tested!

Thanks

SooZoo in hazel grove is the only one i can think off round here. My two go there and Sue boards some of the rspca bunnies too.

thank you so much for that. It's only about 5 miles from me.

Are you happy with the care they give the rabbits?

I'm happy with Sue, and trust her (especially with Bindi who is on twice daily epiphen for life), ring her up and go have a look round? I've never known her mind. (where abouts actually are you, I think it must be fairly local to me :lol:)

Becki - where is bunnyhops?

I'm happy with Sue, and trust her (especially with Bindi who is on twice daily epiphen for life), ring her up and go have a look round? I've never known her mind. (where abouts actually are you, I think it must be fairly local to me :lol:)

Becki - where is bunnyhops?

Bunnyhops is in Chorley. I've used SooZoo too though & would use them again :)

if I were travelling to soozoo via public transport say from manchester city centre how would I get there?

I would like this option for when I next go away for the weekend but I dont know if I can actually get there >_<

I actually live in salford on eccles new road but can get into manchester central if its easier to go from there

if I were travelling to soozoo via public transport say from manchester city centre how would I get there?

I would like this option for when I next go away for the weekend but I dont know if I can actually get there >_<

I actually live in salford on eccles new road but can get into manchester central if its easier to go from there

erm, its less than a mile from hazel grove station, but thats still a way to walk carrying a bunny, especially along the A6. You'd probably be able to get into stockport and get a bus down which might work better (which I think are the 390, 391, 392, 393 but yeah, look that up), there is a couple of bus stops that are really quite close. Depends how well your bunny travels.

erm, its less than a mile from hazel grove station, but thats still a way to walk carrying a bunny, especially along the A6. You'd probably be able to get into stockport and get a bus down which might work better (which I think are the 390, 391, 392, 393 but yeah, look that up), there is a couple of bus stops that are really quite close. Depends how well your bunny travels.

thank you ^^

they travel fine and strangely are quite happy to

I'm in Stockport :wave:

I've actually booked Ruby into Sue's. Sounded lovely people on the phone and a friend has also used them in the past. also their charges are very reasonable.
I phoned Mypetstop at Denton and it cost £6.99 for an inside hutch or £8.99 for an outside one. that's more than I used to pay per day for my cat.

I shall hopefully only need the one week's boarding this year if I manage to get a secure run fixed up :D

Back