• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle's going on a date!

BecksH

Warren Scout
Ooooo excited! Taking Truffle to meet a potential wifebun later :love: I hope he remembers his manners and doesn't do anything blokey :lol: Got my fingers crossed for a happy bonding :rabbit2:

Ooooo excited! Taking Truffle to meet a potential wifebun later :love: I hope he remembers his manners and doesn't do anything blokey :lol: Got my fingers crossed for a happy bonding :rabbit2:

You mean like humping the heck out of his new wifeybun? :lol:

Good luck :)

That is really exciting, I remember how nervous I was with Zoidberg, wondering if I was doing the right thing etc. It was the best thing I've done though!

Loads and loads of good luck vibes! I'm sure Truffle is going to be fine!

:-D Thanks everyone. I must confess, I am feeling quite nervous too, really hope it works out well. He's not exactly unhappy on his own, free ranges in the house, loves attention from the family, seems content. But I'm just getting the impression now he's getting on a bit in years, that he'd be even happier with a bun to snuggle. If I'm wrong he'll be mighty grumpy with me, but hopefully it'll all be good :D

Back