• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's not right at all/ UD P74

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Not eating, got pee on him (although he was asleep on litter tray).
Gonna try get him to run about a bit, he has less than 30 mins to sort out then we rush to vet.

Vibes he perks up please. He's stopped eating before but the pee has worried me.

He's alert and not hunched

Last edited:
I hope its nothing too sinister and he has just been a silly boy and had slept in his wee. My 2 never eat alot in the daytime - just sleep.

He's far from right. Not wanting to move, sitting in corners when he can, wont eat his treats (and thsi boy ALWAYS eats hsi treats).
I'm sticking a bit of makeup on and getting dressed... that gives him about 10 mins.
If hes not eating by then, I'm phoning vet.

15 mins, I've got him to run about and it's not helped.
Not moving on his own.
Not hunched but not relaxed, either.

Mams cuddling him to keep him warm, phoning vet in a sec

Nurse is trying to get a vet to fit me an appointment in after shes done in surgery, fingers crossed I can get there before 5

Poor Charlie boy. :(
I hope they can fit you in sooner. Maybe he just needs a touch of pain relief and a good tummy rub?

No earlier appointments... So keeping him warm and everything till then. He's alert thankfully so I've got him in the quilt with me and keep checking his tummy... Feels ok, not hard or anything so that's good

No earlier appointments... So keeping him warm and everything till then. He's alert thankfully so I've got him in the quilt with me and keep checking his tummy... Feels ok, not hard or anything so that's good

You're doing great Steph. Even more vibes from here.

His ears aren't warm but aren't cold.
Would a hot water bottle be too much? He's under the quilt pressed up against me so wondering if my body heat will be better?

He's lifting his head up tonnes as if he's thinking "mammy, wtf are you doing?"

Back