• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cant wait till i can get Minnie a mate

OMG, you've got to have this one!

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=23768

He looks/sounds so sweet! :love:

Ahh he does look lovely,but i was going to wait untill Minnies has been done,Minnies is a french lop,prob a stupid question can you have diffrent breeds together,thats was the reason i didnt get 2 at the time as i know frenchies get big and i worried space wise,also on that ad it say contact rspca in middlesex,
xx

Ahh he does look lovely,but i was going to wait untill Minnies has been done,Minnies is a french lop,prob a stupid question can you have diffrent breeds together,thats was the reason i didnt get 2 at the time as i know frenchies get big and i worried space wise,also on that ad it say contact rspca in middlesex,
xx

You can mix breeds of rabbits. Sometimes, it can be a case of the rabbit you like, not getting on with your current bun.

When the time comes, have a look in Rabbits in Need. For the right home etc, bunny runs can be arranged. This is where you get a rabbit from its rescue/current home to your home with the help of willing drivers.

If you want help with bonding, it might be good to find a decent rescue close by.

When you're ready just shout and people will help and advise :) x

Back