• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit safe paint?

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
I want some red and white rabbit safe paint to refurbish the orchard manor hutch I got off ebay for a bargain £40. I'v currently sanded the floor with my electric sander *flex* and have some Lino for the floor.

I was to paint it like a beach house in red and white. :D I have green bunny safe paint which is what the other hutch I have is painted like.

BTW I'm not getting anymore buns, or any piggies or what not...even though I've been subtly hinting to the O/H that my hutches and runs look incredibly empty! :cry: They are just for when it's warm and sunny so the buns can go out for a few hours with supervision ofc, the hutches will provide shaded areas. :)

Any heads up on good places to get paint would be awesome.

Thank you! xxx

Cuprinol do a pet safe range i believe.

I will search out the thread i saw it on :wave:

I know she's not here very often, but perhaps contact georgie_f - she painted Cloud & Barleys playhouse in beach house colours, but blue/white instead of red/white :wave:

Cuprinol do a pet safe range i believe.

I will search out the thread i saw it on :wave:

I know she's not here very often, but perhaps contact georgie_f - she painted Cloud & Barleys playhouse in beach house colours, but blue/white instead of red/white :wave:

I know, I adore her playhouse! :lol: She inspired me, but I wanted red to be abit more brash and well me! :lol:

Thanks Gray xx

Cuprinol Shades is fine. I used it inside the bunny kennel. :thumb: Wilkinsons do their own brand version too, which is a little cheaper. ;)

Oh is that the one Georgie used! Well then maybe I'll have green and white, purple and white, yellow and white! Oh the possibilities! :D

Is it sad that I'm very excited about paint?

No :lol:

I think Georgies is brighter blue actually. May not even be Cuprinol. She does live on IoW :lol: (thats a joke btw for anyone else who does, Georgie would appreciate it!)

No :lol:

I think Georgies is brighter blue actually. May not even be Cuprinol. She does live on IoW :lol: (thats a joke btw for anyone else who does, Georgie would appreciate it!)

Yes! I am incredibly jealous! I want to live there! :lol:

See to me Barleywood looks violet/royal blue so it's a midground between the two, I will have to show t'other half and get his opinion on colours. Though he'll probably say brown being the boring sausage he is! :lol::evil:

Yes! I am incredibly jealous! I want to live there! :lol:

See to me Barleywood looks violet/royal blue so it's a midground between the two, I will have to show t'other half and get his opinion on colours. Though he'll probably say brown being the boring sausage he is! :lol::evil:

Seagrass could be a good alternative?

Seagrass could be a good alternative?

Yes that's a nice colour. I'm tempted to get samples...then I'm not very patient and the sooner I get the paint the sooner I want it done. Hmm seagreen is nice. Right have bookmarked and will have hopefully come to a decision tonight! :lol:

Then it better not rain for the next few weeks or I'll be very upset!:lol:

Back