• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles in her element...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
We have had this stool for over a year but yesterday we turned it upside down and put the cushion in the bottom, and Pebbles thinks its amazing. She got on the cushion at 3pm and no joke she didnt move until about 8pm! AT ALL.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

But Domino had to check it was safe first obviously!

DSC_0035-4.jpg

The run has been halved, so i can fill it with hay for Dominos feet, and even at £5 a bale I cant afford to line 10 foot of run with hay every few days, so have shortened it for the meantime. its still 5 x 5.

DSC_0033-3.jpg

Mummy Cuddles

DSC_0020-2.jpg

My beautiful boy :love:
DSC_0027dom.jpg

"mums back!!!"

So thats an update on the buns. I think Domino has lost weight in the week? I know its hard but does anyone else think so?

aww such gorgeous buns- i love there run with hay in- do you have plastic sheeting underneath it or is it just on concrete?

Its just on concrete, its for Dominos sore feet x

So cute.
Are you getting alot of hay blow across the garden in this weather or does the run keep most of it in?

I don't put hay down in the runs - none of the outdoor buns have sore hocks, but i'm contemplating it now, just abit worried they would use the concrete as there litter tray rather than there underbed storage boxes and i'd get urine marks on the slabs that wouldn't' go.

If there is no risk of that i'd much rather have hay down. So cozy!

Back