• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Celery or no celery, that is the question

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
So I gave Rodge & Orla a small piece of Celery each whilst they were free ranging last night, theyve never had it before.....

Rodge LOVED it, demolished his piece within minutes.....

Orla was disgusted, she sat staring at it for a while, thumped her foot a few times & then turned her back on it....I had to replace it with a piece of carrot... Diva Orla was satisfied with her veg replacement, I shant disappoint her again! :lol:

So I gave Rodge & Orla a small piece of Celery each whilst they were free ranging last night, theyve never had it before.....

Rodge LOVED it, demolished his piece within minutes.....

Orla was disgusted, she sat staring at it for a while, thumped her foot a few times & then turned her back on it....I had to replace it with a piece of carrot... Diva Orla was satisfied with her veg replacement, I shant disappoint her again! :lol:

That's what I do when my Mum tries to hide it under something yummy! :lol:

Its Sunshines favourite veg. I love celery too.

Cutie-pie is not keen, hers are carrots.

I only started feeding it to him at the beginning of the year. I didn't know either.

Back