• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been accused of neglect

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
by my aunty.

Apparently they had no water or food today, and I should rehome them if I can't find time to look after them.

Yet I spent an hour this morning doing the rounds with the buns and the hammies. And another hour playing and taking photos of the babies I admit I have a couple of leaky bottles that really do need replacing :S but they don't drain a bottle load during an 8 hour shift. On top of that they have water bottles and bowls of water, esp the babies as there are so many of them its hard to keep up. So their set up have 2x 1 litre water bottles and 2 x large dog water bowls.

And they had no 'food' I.E. mine don't have a constant supply of museli rubbish that she sent Charlie to me on. But a lovely supply of both PAH hay and hay for pets hayx 2 varieties. And get a handful of pellets on a night.

Hmm

Just because I don't keep my buns like people did 5,10 or 15 years ago doesn't mean I am neglecting them!!

In her infinate waisdom she decided to feed the babies veggies too, great!! keep going and checking on them to make sure none have stomach ache

give her a handout on what she can and can't give them, and when. so that next time she's checking up, she can get it right!

a similar thing is happening to me at work. people keep treating me like a complete idiot then 'rediscovering' all the things i've been doing for years, as if they were their own totally new inventions. :?

Back