• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange poop question - pic included

minilops_99

Young Bun
One of my two bunnies has been leaving some strange poos tonight. They are the size of normal poos but not circular. They are a bit mushy like cecels but not together just individual and obviously a lot bigger :S.
IMAG0431.jpg

They have both been eating as normal tonight and had no changes to their diet. Anyone any ideas as what it could be?

Don't know to be honest, but didn't want to read and run. One of my buns has produced some egg shaped poop too over the last few days, and a couple of people have suggested a gut slowdown. Same as you, I've not changed the diet so it's a bit baffling.

I don't think many people are chatting about poo here at the moment :lol:

my pair make them from time to time... no idea why but they seem ok and totally normal when i find them types of poop

I just get a bit paranoid about them being ill! They seem ok today but will keep a close eye!

thats all you can do, a vets visit over an odd poo probably wont give you an answer, if they seem off you will know instantly... i had Holly checked over by my vet loads of times in panic because 1.she drank too much or 2.she didnt eat her special poops and 3.she had a lump which turned out to be matted hair!!... shes totally fine and always was :oops:

Back