• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am not happy with happy hutch :/

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
The 6ft X 2ft hutch with attahced 6ft X 4ft run that I was going to order i a week or two has gone up by £15 :evil:
So instead of paying £165 inc delivery I will now have to pay £180 inc delivery :evil: This is really annoying as I have saved my pocket money christmas and birthday money for this hutch and now I wont have enougth for the hutch and harry's neuter :roll:

perhaps email them and explain the situation, ask if they could give you any kind of discount? The worst they can do is say there's nothing they can do.

Unfortunately sometimes prices do need to go up for various reasons :(

How annoying!

Have you had a look on ebay, I'm sure they used to sell them on ebay a little cheaper than in their online shop. Might be worth a look.

How annoying!

Have you had a look on ebay, I'm sure they used to sell them on ebay a little cheaper than in their online shop. Might be worth a look.

The 6 x 2 x 2 is defintely cheaper on ebay by about £7 I think by the time postage is paid.

I've just done exactly the same as I bought the single 6ft hutch a few days ago and it had gone up by £15 also :roll:

Edit to add: They haven't got the 6ft hutch and run on ebay :(

Last edited:
How annoying!

There is if you type in exactly "6 ft hutch"

selling 6ft by 2 ft hutch for £118 inc delivery!

Ring them. Th guy is really nice...he lives around the corner from me. He's just a normal guy, if you phone him (ask to speak to the boss) and tell him how long you have been saving up for the hutch I'm sure he will do you it at the old price.

When we got flooded and had to move in a hurry he did me a load of guinea pig cages cheaper as we had to leave behind their huge home. He even delivered them and carried them around the back for me:D

Edit to add: They haven't got the 6ft hutch and run on ebay :(

That's a shame. I got mine from ebay (many moons ago) as it worked out a fair bit cheaper.

How frustrating that it's gone up though; the same happened to us with a hamster cage. It was £67 before we went to bed one night. We decided to buy it, looked the next morning, and it was £80! :evil::evil:

How frustrating that it's gone up though; the same happened to us with a hamster cage. It was £67 before we went to bed one night. We decided to buy it, looked the next morning, and it was £80! :evil::evil:
I had the same thing with a metal pen. Night before I was going to order it was £49.90, next day after I'd paid my wages in to the bank it was £69!

Should just buy things when we see them I suppose!

Back