• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see pictures of...

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
where your buns sleep?

Mine have never been into beds, no matter how many/what type I bought them.

Trying to get a few new ideas, it'd be nice to have a designated bunny nap area :love:

They sleep where ever they like. I usually find them lying on the floor next to my bed when I wake up.
DSCF2573.jpg

Mine just sleep on the floor, pretty much no matter what the weather. Every closed type bed I've ever given them has instantly been designated a toilet.

They do seem to enjoy lying on vet bed though :)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_kennels_flaps/dog_houses/woody/95888 <- This is fab, but a little too big for the space I have

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/cat_dens/cat_dens/194512 <- This too, but again just a little too big :(

I'm thinking about getting a dog cage, putting vetbed inside and then plywood on top with vetbed on top of that. Any opinions?

I do like the cat den :) But I'm reluctant to spend £40 on something that I can't guarantee bunny will want to use!

Oscar and Jessie sleep like this...

P1000653.jpg

They don't really use any beds I buy them, they just go wherever they fall! Usually behind the sofa or under the dining room table :love:

Mine just sleep on the floor, pretty much no matter what the weather. Every closed type bed I've ever given them has instantly been designated a toilet.

They do seem to enjoy lying on vet bed though :)

Indeed, same with mine! Anything soft = pee zone! Even vetbed gets the pee treatment but they still have a nice little soak, I mean sleep, on it anyway! Pee-flavoured bunnies are not pleasant...

I'm trying to get mine to be WELL BEHAVED LITTLE SNUFFLERS and to GO TO SLEEP IN THEIR BEDS :evil:

Beano and Gordon sleep in their crate which I use as a base for them in their shed, they will sometimes sleep on the blanket either in the crate or outside the crate but mostly in their litter tray or on the corner of hay in their crate. During the daytime they sleep on the door mat of their shed infront of the mesh door sometimes :)

Indeed, same with mine! Anything soft = pee zone! Even vetbed gets the pee treatment but they still have a nice little soak, I mean sleep, on it anyway! Pee-flavoured bunnies are not pleasant...

I'm trying to get mine to be WELL BEHAVED LITTLE SNUFFLERS and to GO TO SLEEP IN THEIR BEDS :evil:

Does it matter where they sleep? As long as they are comfy and happy

Does it matter where they sleep? As long as they are comfy and happy

Yes :evil: Everyone else has cute pictures of theirs all snuggled up in comfy beds, mine just flomp out on the floor in everyones way :roll::lol:

...and then run off before I can take a picture. Hmph!

Yes :evil: Everyone else has cute pictures of theirs all snuggled up in comfy beds, mine just flomp out on the floor in everyones way :roll::lol:

...and then run off before I can take a picture. Hmph!

Mine don't, the only pics of them I have are flopped out all over the place! I think because they have a lot of space though, they don't stay in one place for long :lol::lol:

Taking pictures is always a problem, I'm still trying to get a binky picture :roll:

Mine don't, the only pics of them I have are flopped out all over the place! I think because they have a lot of space though, they don't stay in one place for long :lol::lol:

Taking pictures is always a problem, I'm still trying to get a binky picture :roll:

:D! I've started begging my photography student friend to borrow his slow-motion camera just for the binky photo :D

And yep mine just conk out wherever :roll: mine are currently splodged in the middle of the lawn refusing to come in. Well they THINK I want them in but secretly it's okay coz I can put off going to bed for a bit longer :lol:

Mine don't use beds I normally find them passed out here..
IMG_3303.jpg

here..
IMG_3249.jpg

here..
IMG_3622.jpg

here..
IMG_3462.jpg

I have many more but you get the idea :lol:

Back