• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos from the even I was at yesterday - what do you think ?? **UD p10 !!**

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
been editing away at the photo's to try & lift my mood :(

One of my faves of the day
Photography1.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0274-1.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant photos, :wave:

tho I'm not keen on the one of the ram where someones holding his horn - He looks a bit peed off :(

Brilliant photos, :wave:

tho I'm not keen on the one of the ram where someones holding his horn - He looks a bit peed off :(

Thanks :D, the ram was being held to be looked at in the show :wave:, I didn't quite like the idea of it either

Last edited:
Lovely photos!

That Ram is saying "Ei, you'll be wanting another plaster on your finger in a minute sonny!"

This is another pic I took ..

IMG_0279.jpg

the owner of the horse has asked for it so she can have it blown up :D

Brilliant pictures!!

I love it when their manes are done up, my younger sisters put my daughters hair in really lovely french plaits, which I really can't do to save my life. They plait horses hair so I think they've learnt the skill from that!

I love your Equine Photography! :love: And they came out really sharp considering it was a miserable day by the looks of things! I always have to whack the ISO up and that causes horrid noise. What settlings do you use if you don't mind me asking?
I also find it amazing that these little girls and boys can jump that high! I used to but wouldn't dare now! :oops: :lol:
I LOVE the one of the man holding the ram - actually think that is my favorite :love:

These are fantastic!! I always look forward to seeing your pictures because your photography is wonderful. :love::love::love::love:

I love your Equine Photography! :love: And they came out really sharp considering it was a miserable day by the looks of things! I always have to whack the ISO up and that causes horrid noise. What settlings do you use if you don't mind me asking?
I also find it amazing that these little girls and boys can jump that high! I used to but wouldn't dare now! :oops: :lol:
I LOVE the one of the man holding the ram - actually think that is my favorite :love:

aww Thank you :D, I try to keep the shutter speed as low as poss, obvioulsy can't be too low as then you will get movement blur, & I never have my ISO above 200, I also keep the aperture low to get a decent depth of field :D, been sitting reading my photography book to get tips & I am also on a photography forum .. who basically rip my images to shreds with CC .. but I take it all on & I am getting slightly better :D

ohh I know some of the kids were teeny tiny & racing around these huge courses :shock:

Back