• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlotte and Max feeding issue :/

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know today I have bought home my Maxy boy from his bonding holiday with Charlotte. Its going fab but I have an issue re. their feeding.

Basically Charlotte is a fussy eater and so far will only eat the food she was fed in her previous home. Its an AUWFUL mix that looks like bird seed :shock::evil: The rescue tried to slowly introduce their pellets but with no luck :(

Soooo, I want to slowly introduce her to our pellets by mixing them in with her food. However now she is with Max who is VERY greedy, I have the problem that when I feed them he may eat the nasty food aswell, which obviously i want to avoid :?

Any ideas?? :wave:

All you can do for now is feed separately or have two separate bowls and supervise :wave:

Ok thanks :wave: I want to avoid bowls in these early days as Max is very food aggressive. Id love to just stop giving her that terrible food but I know thats not advisable :( I spose i'll just have to watch them closely at feeding time x

Back