• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Boy :-(-U/D 28th May-1830hrs Had a BRILLIANT Day :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I fear that the congenital gut problems that claimed the lives of his 4 siblings are now about to take John-Boy from us too

I cant say anymore

:cry:

Last edited:
vibes for john-boy, hope your ok too? i havnt been on much lately but can see you have had a real tough time. Hope everything becomes brighter soon x

:shock::shock::shock: No no no noooooo :cry:

I dont know what to say Jane, except of course sending loads of vibes and thoughts for John boy xxxxxxxxxxxcc

I cant believe this is happening :cry:

John-Boy's guts feel EXACTLY the same as Little Bill's did :cry: John-Boy has had a few minor gut problems in the past and given the genetic history I have always known that he may well go the same way as all the others. But.............................. :cry:

I cant believe this is happening :cry:

John-Boy's guts feel EXACTLY the same as Little Bill's did :cry: John-Boy has had a few minor gut problems in the past and given the genetic history I have always known that he may well go the same way as all the others. But.............................. :cry:

:cry::cry::cry: As expected as it may be, nothing can ever really prepare you for having a desperately poorly bun (((HUGS)))

Oh my, I'm so sorry :cry:

You and him are in my thoughts, vibes for the little man xxxxxxxxx

John-Boy has had appropriate meds plus SQ fluids, but a you can see he remains bloated and very poorly :cry: This is EXACTLY how Little Bill, Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree went............

024-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

I am not expecting John-Boy to be with us this time tomorrow....................:cry: :cry:

I really am struggling now

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Back