• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Welfare in the National News!

That's good but does it actually say how to care for them properly? Too busy to read it all but I don't think it says so some people might read it and think their 3ft hutch accommodation is good and any smaller is bad.

there is some useful info there, that they need hay etc for dental problems.

The comments as usual are awful though :roll::evil:
Sadly most bunnies are destined for a horrible life due to us stoopid hoomins :cry:

there is some useful info there, that they need hay etc for dental problems.

The comments as usual are awful though :roll::evil:
Sadly most bunnies are destined for a horrible life due to us stoopid hoomins :cry:

Yes, and I'm sure they all think they are sooooooo hilarious :roll:

It says in the article that rabbits can climb trees :shock:

Great the newsaper prints an article on cruelly neglected and mistreated rabbits and then goes and puts a photo of a rabbit that someone has obviously sat in that position and then they write 'comical' underneath.
I'm sorry but that is :censored: disgusting, rabbits don't sit like that and there is nothing 'comical' in the way it's sat but ....sadness!!!!!!

As for the comments underneath as usual they must have nothing else to do they are just pathetic and no wonder there are so many cruelly neglected and abused pets with comments like that :evil:

Back